Refund Terms and Conditions:
1. Renting Authority’s upgraded membership is an ongoing monthly membership.
2. Subsequent months’ memberships are charged every 30 days from the sign-up date.
3. If you cancel your membership 10 days prior to the next billing cycle, cancellation will take place immediately. You will not be charged for that months’ membership.
4. If cancellation is made during or after billing cycle, then cancellation will take place with the following months’ membership. There are no refunds available for previous months’ memberships.
Membership fees are nonrefundable.
Renting Authority Membership Refund/Cancellation Policy
• Renting Authority reserves the right to refuse/cancel any membership at anytime for any reason.
• If Renting Authority refuses a new or renewing membership, registrants will be offered a refund.
Background and Credit Report Issues
Credit Reports without a credit score
Credit reports that return no credit scores are valid credit reports. No credit score generally indicates a lack of credit activity. Credit bureaus will not give a credit score if credit activity is inactive over a 6 month period. No refunds are issued for credit reports without a credit score.
No credit report found
This generally occurs when a SSN is entered incorrectly. Please verify you have the correct SSN before contacting Renting Authority. Renting Authority will attempt pulling the credit report again for the landlord for 50% of the price paid for the reports.
Non Use of Services
Non use of Renting Authority services does not constitute a refund.
All refunds requested must have approval from management. Refunds are only given when the above terms and conditions are followed.
Response notification should be given within 24-48 business hours regarding status of refund requested.
If you have any questions or concerns please call us at 888-674-9181 or email at email@example.com