Online Rent Pay
Renting Authority constantly brings independent landlords’ tools that only large property management companies have. Online Rent Payment is one of them. Now you have the option of accepting checks or credit cards online.
You may ask yourself, “Why would a tenant make an online rent payment?”
Here are the top 3 reasons tenants like making online rent payments so much:
• Airline Miles – Earn miles or other benefits using rewards-based cards.
• Financial Flexibility – Pay rent with a credit card now, and pay the card balance later.
• Pay Rent Remotely – When traveling, pay rent online.
Top 3 reasons you will love online rent payments:
• Convenience - Saves time and effort collecting rent.
• Easy set up – Takes about 15 minutes to set up your account.
• No fees charged to you – Convenience fee charged to the tenant.
Other great features
• Late fees are automatically calculated and charged to the tenant.
• Tenants can use this system to pay deposits or any other fees you may charge.
Fees and the Process
Tenants pay a $5 processing fee for online checks. Funds are deposited into your account within 5 business days.
Debit/ Credit Cards
Tenant pays a $5 processing fee plus 3% rent amount for credit/debit cards. Funds are deposited into your account within 3- 5 business days.
Get Started Now:
1. Sign up for Renting Authority’s upgraded membership. Click here
2. Login to the Property Owner’s Toolbox and click on Online Rent Pay
3. Enter your banking information. (This tells us where to deposit rent)
4. Email tenants a link for online rent pay or direct them to your website (included with upgrade).
5. Tenants pay rent and funds are deposited into your account.
Sign up today for online rent payment. It just makes sense to join Renting Authority.